Barambambu S.L. in accordance with what is stablished in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) informs the users of their website www.barambambu.com:
Who is responsible of the treatment of your data?
The data provided by the user through the e-mail address published on this web page will be incorporated to treatments of which Barambambu S.L. with VAT Number ESB99303455 and address Calle Pablo Ruiz Picasso 24, 1A. 50.180 Utebo (Zaragoza). SPAINYou may contact writing to the email address email@example.com
With what purpose do we collect your data?
e-mail: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, their data will be processed to answer the questions raised and to be able to send the requested information through the e-mail through which the query is received.
For how long do we keep your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms will be stored until the user asks for them to be deleted.
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be given to any third parties except if there is a legal obligation to do it.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Ask for the portability of their data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of data and Barambambu S.L. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the deletion of such data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time.
The user will be able to exercise this rights through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org